Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

QXC Cancelled for today

The weather was not looking to good over to the west of the UK today with alot of low cloud showing up on the METAR's and TAF's (1500AAL). I probably could have flown, but it would likely have meant dodging showers and low cloud and could have been a problem when crossing controlled airspaces if I couldn't accept clearances in order to remain VMC. I am not concerned though, I would rather do this on a day with good conditions rather than giving myself problems. Will try again next week.

Just found this on the flyer.co.uk forums; the REAL forces acting on an aircraft. So very true!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home