Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Grr no flying

Lima Sierra has a magneto problem which is preventing her from starting at the moment, therefore she is with our engineer this coming week to get fixed. Also the past few days have seen me turn from a regular citizen into a activist, long story but a building developer has decided that a small patch of land near our home is suitable for building towering apartment blocks on. This has prompted all my neighbours and I to protest the planning application as it really will have an enormous impact on our local area.

In terms of flying my next trip is next weekend, flying to Cherbourg in France and staying there a night before flying back the next day.. should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home