Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bad weather

I looked out the window this morning and the skies where slightly patchy with cloud but predominantly blue, so I figured this mornings flight should be go. An hour later I am waiting for my instructor to arrive and watching as the clouds rolled in. The ceiling soon dropped to 1000ft and the windspeed increased. Antonio arrived on time for the lesson, and after checking weather reports decided we won't be flying this morning. He apologised however it was not his fault, got to love English summer weather! The weather is set to get worse today but should return to blue skies tomorrow, I am hoping to get another chance to fly in the next few days if a slot opens up otherwise my next lesson is on Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home