Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Test flight

Spent this afternoon at the airfield with our engineer taking a look at the oil problem, the problem was a gasket on one of the magnetos (which have just been replaced with new ones). The engineer was excellent and fielded alot of inane questions from me, as he fixed the plane.

After the work was done we went up for a test flight and she flew beautifully so no further problems need addressing.

Whilst at the airfield I booked my first IMC lesson with James an instructor for next week, I intend spending the next few months getting the instrument rating. Also if this good weather holds out the 1st of May trip to Cornwall now looks possible to go ahead. :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home