Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Doh!

Apologies for lack of posting.. life has been hectic to put it mildly. Since my last post on 11th May I have been flying a fair amount, accumulating 43 more hours to my log book. I have found since achieving the pilots license, a whole world has opened up for me to explore, at the moment I have barely scratched the surface but have managed a trip accross the channel to Ostende in Belguim and have flown above clouds over the mountains in North Wales.

My IMC training is completed albeit the final skills test which is scheduled for next Wednesday, which I am half excited about and half dreading. The IMC has proved to be an exacting course but enjoyable and has improved the accuracy of my flying enormously.

Over the next few weeks I will attempt to get some updates on here with some photos of the highlights of the past 43 hours.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home