Newton's laws of motion as applied to me.

General Aviation focused journal, recounting the process of learning to fly and of achieving the private pilots license.

Friday, February 17, 2006

A somewhat late post

Doh! where do I start.. I have not posted for some time (September eek!), this was largely due to work and life which has occupied far more time than anticipated. Also I guess an element of laziness crept in, the longer I didn't post the harder it became to get back in to posting.

Oh well, I will try to bring my diary up to date in a fashion and make more effort to keep this blog going in future.

First thing is first, alot has happened since September. I did manage to achieve the PPL after a long delay due to health and work which all combined to mean I didn't get to take the test until December. The test itself was strange and is worthy of a post on it's own which at some point I will revisit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home